In-School Deferment Waiver |

But there are times where you may not want this deferment. The main reason is you are on Public Service Loan Forgiveness and want your payments to qualify. If this is the case (or you just don’t like being in deferment), there is a two step process you can do.First off verbally request to end your In-School Deferment. After the necessary processing time, this can be completed. What you can additionally request though is what is called an In-School Deferment waiver. This is a paper you can fill out that not only will your current In-School Deferment be cancelled but all future In-School Deferments you would qualify for would as well. And if you situation changes you can always recontact your servicer and have the waiver cancelled.

via In-School Deferment Waiver |