Financial Aid – at San Francisco State University

Replacing Federal Work Study AwardA student may be able to replace the federal work study award with a Direct Loan, if a student is awarded federal work study and does not plan to use the award for employment. The student must have remaining eligibility for the loan increase or loan award. The loan awards cannot be more than the annual maximum based on the student’s class level. Interested students should speak with a financial aid counselor.

Source: Financial Aid – at San Francisco State University