Faculty & Staff FAQ | CMS – Campus Solutions

18. Independent Study courses (699 & 899) with 1, 2, 3 units are listed as having the same course numbers. Because they are supervision, does this mean the course number does not matter? Are they simply added manually by the instructor?These courses are called ‘consent’ courses in Campus Solutions. Students need permission numbers from faculty to add.

Source: Faculty & Staff FAQ | CMS – Campus Solutions