Free Muni for People with Disabilities | SFMTA

If you do not have a registered RTC card, you need to:

    Visit the SFMTA RTC Discount ID Office to apply for an RTC card.  This office is located at 27A Van Ness Avenue (at Market), San Francisco, CA 94102.  Applications accepted Monday-Wednesday, 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.  Phone (415)252-3291. When applying for your RTC card you will need: